Coachella 2005

05 November 2003

Not everything is lost.
There is an article in The Guardian where says:

"What else am I meant to do?" says Chan Marshall, the sole member of Cat Power, when asked why she is undertaking a tour covering Europe, Brazil, the US and Australia that will keep her on the road well into 2004.

And I just saw somewhere there'll be another tour in Asia a year after she's debuted there. That makes me think it's not that impossible she comes back to my sweet ole' country tho her latest European tour was cancelled.

The scheduled gigs:
Jan. 9 - Taichung, Taiwan @ Cultural Art Centre
Jan. 10 - Taipei City, Taiwan @ The Wall Multi-Art Live House
Jan. 11 - Taipei County, Taiwan @ Curtal Centre Concert Hall


I'm not being very acurate, but that's about it.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?