Coachella 2005

06 November 2003

So far here are a few links about gigs I've seen and listed 2 days ago:
Beth Gibbons pics streaming video - anyone who can save it, please send me.
setlist:
Rustin Man - no band, Out Of Season screensaver on the screens
Mysteries
Romance
Drake
Resolve
Spider Monkey
Tom the Model - different arrangement
Autumn (Sand River)
Funny Time of Year
Candy Says - Velvet Underground cover
Show

kd lang pics

Super Furry Animals pics
setlist:
Slow Life
Rings Around The World
Golden Retriever
Hello Sunshine
Run! Christian! Run!
Juxtapozed With You
Herman Loves Pauline
Receptacle
Out of Control
Calimero
The M.D.G. A Fuck

The Rapture pics
setlist:
Infatuation
Out of The Races
Modern Romance
Olio
Coming of Spring
Open Up Your Heart
Heaven
Sister Saviour
I Need Your Love
Killing
Echoes
House

The White Stripes setlist:
"Black Math"
"Dead Leaves on the Dirty Ground"
"I Think I Smell a Rat"
"Jolene"
"Hotel Yorba"
"You're Pretty Good Loking"
"Canon"
"Death Letter"
"Little Bird"
"Cold Cold Night"
"I Just Don't Know..."
"Ball and Biscuit"
"Let's Shake Hands"
"We are going to be Friends"
"Fell in Love With a Girl"
"Hardest Button to Button"
"Screwdriver"
"Seven Nation Army"

Peaches gallery 1 gallery 2
setlist:
Gary Glitter
!U She
Fatherfucker
AAXXX
I'm The Kinda
Tombstone
Back It Up Boys
Hot Rod
Born
Faster
Sucker
Operate
The Inch
I Don't Give A...
Futuristic
I Took A Pill
Kick It
Rock'n'Roll
Stuff Me Up
Fuck The Pain Away
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?