Coachella 2005

19 December 2003

I found out the "indie" tiny part on MTV is not completely off after all, but it's really unfair to show PJ Harvey's "A Perfect Day Elise" and Cat Power's "He War" (not that much*) at 2am of a Thursday morning. All in all, I accidentally stumbled on that and what have I seen... Beth Gibbons & Rustin' Man live playing "Funny Time Of Year". My eyes filled with water, happy of seeing that just like the gig I saw, and sad to know that'll probably never happen again. Simply perfect. The world ain't totally lost.

*the video sucks, it's te worst of all videos I've ever seen. Brett Vapnek should try another career. And Chan should try just sit in a chair and tap her feet on the floor, cuz that works. I only watch He War cuz it's one hell of a song and Cat Power is my damn fave band.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?