Coachella 2005

03 April 2004

This is to a girl I know who is/was very into Janis Joplin.

There's a movie, "Piece Of My Heart", in pre-production about the life singer's life, and Renee Zellwegger got the lead role. The writer for the story was hired a few weeks ago.
Yesterday, some (below) average producer said singer Pink will play the exact same role in "The Gospel According to Janis". Screenplay and direction are also already on it and everything's in high spedd so it can be in production before "Piece Of My Heart". Two words: low blow!

I'm guessing the only thing Pink would do better than Zellwegger would be the live-singing. I actually like (not enjoy, or adore, or love or anything more intense than average like) Pink's voice, but since I don't have to listen to most of her songs. She's one of the most amusing characters in showbiz, just check her videos, that Pepsi ad (w/ Beyoncé Knowles and Britney Spears, for crying out loud!) and, in the near future, "The Gospel According to Janis". Try stand-up comedy, darling!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?