Coachella 2005

29 May 2004

Apologies to the readers:

Been greatly distracted (try hypnotized) by the whole Roland Garros tournament. Cheering for Mauresmo (Women's singles), Navratilova, Arantxa Sanchez-Vicario (both on Women's and Mixed doubles) and of course Kuerten (anywhere he plays, tho that Federer match is gonna be tough). I hate that both ESPN's only show Men's singles, NOTHING ELSE! Love to see Coria and Safin to name a few, but there are other interesting stuff!

Stay tuned as soon as all those I cheer for are out, hopefully not 'til the finals. :)
Who am I kidding? I go to bed after best moments of the day (around 1am) and wake up to see the 1st match of the day (6 am)... I'm gonna watch all the way, baby!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?