Coachella 2005

05 June 2004

Still about tennis (to Laura):
Women's final (to happen this morning) will be all-Russian: clumsy/lucky Dementieva (who beat awful Suarez, but before that beat Mauresmo) vs. childhood friend Myskina (who amazingly beat Capriati in 6-2 6-2 AND V. Williams before that, still can't believe it). I have no fave, but I guess Myskina has better chances. Honestly, I don't care.

Men's final (to happen tomorrow morning) will be all-Argentinian: Gaudio (who gladly enough beat sun of a beach Nalbandian by 3-0 ha ha, who beat Kuerten heaven knows how) vs. my second-fave (after Kuerten) Coria, who beat Henman (3-1) and I wanna cheer for but am affraid cuz ALL names I mentioned are out (Mauresmo, Kuerten, Safin, Navratilova, Sanchez-Vicario).

All the others are totally, well, bleh!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?