Coachella 2005

17 November 2004

From Matador News Page:

A nice Interpol image:

photo by Dean Clyne

Cat Power
Work continues on the next Cat Power studio album over the next two weeks in NYC. Chan's contribution to the new Handsome Boy Modeling School album, 'Be My Boy,' is available right now on Atlantic Records. We've been waiting years for the eventual Cat Power/Chris Elliot collaboration, and it's about time.

M. Ward
After weeks of misplacing our notes, we're happy to announce the February 21 UK/EU release of 'Transistor Radio', the 4th album by singer-songwriter extraordinaire M. Ward. Matt will be making a one-appearance at London's Bush Hall on November 27 during a week of doing advance promo stuff for 'Transistor Radio', followed by the below Australian shows:
Wed DEC 08 Sydney, AUS - NEWTOWN
Thu DEC 09 Melbourne, AUS - MANCHESTER LANE
Fri DEC 10 Melbourne, AUS - GERSHWIN ROOM
Sat DEC 11 Melbourne, AUS - MEREDITH MUSIC FESTIVAL


Back to Cat Power, u can check Marshall's participation on Handsome Boy Modeling School White People album here. Track called "Ive Been Thinkin'". Be a good reader and tell me what u think.

Comments:
never heard her sing such an hiphop-esque song before with a beat and all. Didnt like it much I must say. It sounds like a pop-song you hear on the radio all the time. I prefer to hear her sing to better songs, like that collaboration she did a couple of months ago, which I unfortunatly forgot they name of, but Im sure you know.

ByTheWay
I got pretty jealous when I saw the pictures of that PJ Harvey show you went to, just cant forgive myself not going to one of her shows while she was on tour, who knows when the next oppotunity comes? in a couple of years probably...shit pk
 
Don't remember of any colaboration recent as that. If I haven't posted anything here about it, I don't know anything about it. As soon as u remember, let me know.
thanks.
 
what i meant was haiku ten
 
hey... well, it is quite surprising, to say the least ! i won't say that I really love this song... but to be honest, Chan's voice suits this style very well.

azoun
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?